- What ages is the Girls Go Surfing Day for?
– All Ages
- What level of experience do I need to have to take part?
– You need to be water confident to take part and it is expected that participants can
– Float unassisted
– Submerge without fear
– Free movement – move around confidently in an ocean environment independently and in a group situation
- How many coaches will be coaching on the day
– Surfing Australia sets a safe maximum instructor/student ratio of 1:8, however many delivery centres choose to reduce these ratios further to ensure maximum enjoyment and success in the water.
- When do I get my Surf Dive ‘N Ski pack?
– You receive your pack on the day from your Surf School
- What’s included in my Surf Dive ‘N Ski pack?
– You will receive an SDS drawstring bag; SDS towel; SDS drink bottle; nudie coconut water; 2XP Sunscreen
- How do I cancel or change my booking?
– To cancel your booking or to make changes please fill out the contact form and a representative will be in touch within 24 hours to assist here.
- What if I can’t find a Surf School near me running a program?
– If you cannot find a Surf School near you running a program, please fill out the contact form and a representative will be in touch within 24 hours to assist here.
- What if I need to cancel my booking?
– If you cannot make your session, you will need to send an enquiry via the contact form and a representative will confirm with you within 24 hours the process. A refund is only available if advised that a participant cannot attend the respective program 14 days prior and a valid doctor’s certificate is provided.
ON THE DAY
- Where do we meet on the day?
– You will meet at the location of the Surf School that you booked the program with. Details provided on your booking and if you’re still unsure, please contact the Surf School you booked with to clarify.
- What do we bring on the day?
– Please be sure to bring swimmers/wetsuit; change of clothes; and a hat and water